Together with many people and partners, we are visioning, building and investing in social and civic infrastructure for neighbourhoods of the future, rooted in the heart of Birmingham; our home city. More about us.
- Working with CIVIC SQUARE in 2021
About This Role
This is a new role as part of the CIVIC SQUARE design team to work on key web-based projects over 12 months, as well as to support and consult with the team with day-to-day maintenance of our websites and online presence. Your work will shape and strengthen the building of digital infrastructure that will construct, help organise and preserve the collective memory of our work, as well as create an interactive home for bold future-focused ideas in Department of Dreams.
What Skills You Need
- Highly skilled at designing and developing websites and working in Wordpress
- Firm understanding of key web design principles and user accessibility best practices
- Experienced with responsive and adaptive design across different devices and browsers
- Ability to develop features to enhance digital experience focusing on user Interface design
- Experienced with using design software: Adobe Creative Suite (or compatible OS software)
- A working knowledge of API Integration
- Ability to use of existing visual assets to create high-quality graphics/motion graphics.
- UX research skills
- Ability to think artistically and conceptually